top of page

Honey House Reservation

  • 4 hr
  • 25 US dollars
  • WSU - Puyallup Research and Extension Center

Service Description

Do you have honey to extract? You can rent the PCBA honey house. You will only need to bring your food grade buckets and your honey frames. We provide the nitrile gloves and bucket strainers. There are several different tools that can be used for uncapping and everything you need for the cleanup. The Honey House is only available when the WSU campus is open so, no weekends or holidays.

Contact Details

  • Puyallup Research and Extension Center, West Pioneer Avenue, Puyallup, WA, USA

bottom of page